Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lydia wins a CONTEST!

Today, I found out that Lydia won her first photo contest! I entered her into the Preschoolian shoe contest at the advice of a good friend- Nikki. You just have to send in a picture of your child wearing the shoes. It is that easy! And the shoes she is wearing were given to me by Nikki too! They used to be one of her daughter's shoes when she was a baby.

So, thanks to Nikki, Lydia won the contest and a free pair of shoes! And she needs a new pair! :) I am so proud of my little won for winning this contest. Of course, I always think she is the cutest think ever, but other people apparently do too! hee hee

WAY TO GO LYDIA JANE!!!!

Love you bunches!

Love,

Julie


http://preschoolians.com/photo-contest---1060

No comments:

Post a Comment