Monday, February 4, 2013

Bates Dance Showcase







What a fabulous day for Lillian and all of the Bates Dancers!  Lillian had her first showcase with Bates Dance Studio this afternoon.  I was so impressed with my Lillian!  She has been sick since Thursday and had a tough rehearsal yesterday.  But, she pushed right through this afternoon.  I was so proud of my sunshine...she always makes me smile while she is dancing.  I think because she just loves to dance so much.  It brings her such joy and happiness.  Even when she misses a step, she just keeps on going and smiles.  Although, tonight she didn't miss a beat! :)

It was such a pleasure to watch all the Bates Dancers tonight.  The Sparklers,  The Gems and The Prides rocked the house.  They should all be so proud of themselves tonight when going to bed.  All their hard work and rehearsals paid off.

A BIG Thank you to our friends for coming out to support Lillian.  We appreciate you more than you know. Lillian just smiled when she saw everyone there to watch her dance.  She missed her daddy, but knows he was cheering for her the whole time!  Love you all!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment