Saturday, December 26, 2009

Disney Live





Today the Martin Girls hit the road again. This time to Disney Live in Austin, Texas! We stopped along the route again and let Lydia take her nap at Nina's house. It is always nice stopping there to let the girls play and have some fun. They get to stretch their legs too!

Of course, Nina, Ronnie, Veronica and Alyssa came too. Reagan, Jade, Chris and Cecilu also joined in on the fun! After nap time, we loaded up for the last little bit of the road trip. The girls were so excited to go and this was my Christmas present to them. We got our pictures and popcorn and waited for the show to begin!

I wish I could tell you all about the show, but no such luck for me. :) Lydia made it sitting all of ten minutes and then I spent the rest of the almost two hour show walking around in the lobby and up and down flights of stairs. My feet were killing me by the time we left the show! Lillian said the show was fantastic and her favorite part was Cinderella. She stayed with her friends while I did my walking! I did manage to see a little of Goofy, Mickie and Minnie Mouse. Disney always does a great job and the show was perfect for Lillian! She wants to go again tomorrow!

That was the last of our road trips for a little while. We have been putting the miles on the car this month and now we are taking a little break. But, we have been making memories! The girls are peacefully sleeping now and dreaming of Christmas.... NEXT YEAR!!! Love you all!

Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment