Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Truck Day!




So, what do my kiddos want to do on Saint Patrick's Day? Go to Truck Day! They are both so girlie girlie and I was shocked Lillian really wanted to go today. I asked her several times! And Lydia is so girlie too...she already plays dress up in my heels and wears my
lipgloss! But, we went with our friends Jessica, Jack and Lily.

It is just a bunch of different trucks set up in a parking lot and you are able to go inside, pretend to drive and honk some horns. There were dump trucks, bulldozers, sewer trucks, buses, TV van and more. And Lillian's favorite? The Blood Mobile! Really? hee hee Lydia loved the moving vans because on the back of the vans there were platforms set up to load and unload things. Lydia loved walking up and down and one time thought it was a slide!

I can't believe how much fun everyone had and they didn't want to leave after and hour and a half! Lydia was still pointing at the trucks when we were leaving this morning! What a fun morning and off to the park after naptime. The day is ending so quickly! Love you all!


Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment