Friday, November 19, 2010

Bradley Elementary Open House




It was time to show off! Lillian couldn't wait to take her whole family to Open House night at her school. She was so proud of all of her accomplishments and so am I! She is a bright and amazing little girl and I always pray she keeps this same attitude for school and has a love of learning!

She took us to her room and showed us her desk. She got to move to a new table this week and it was such a bright spot for her! :) She talked about it all weekend and finally she got her new desk. Such small things in life that keeps them smiling!

Lillian had made several pictures and her artwork has really changed from preschool until now. She really tries so hard to keep in those lines, color neatly and even talk to me about blending her lines and dots. Leaps and bounds to Kindergarten and for having such a great teacher who is so well organized! :) You know I LOVE that in my life! :)

We toured the school and she showed me her Science Lab, Art Lab, Music Room and the amazing planetarium. We even got to watch a little show and Lydia laid on the ground with the big kids too and ooh-ed and aah-ed with all of them. She just follows her sister around like she is the next in line for Kindergarten! I wish she didn't want to grow up so fast, but I know she will. She will be right behind her sister amazing us with her Kindergarten artwork soon. Isn't that aging me too a little too quickly?

The night was full of excitement and ended in full drama too. One little girl in tears because open house was over and she didn't get to show us everything. We missed the cafeteria (which I have lunch with Lillian two times a week at least), the gymnasium and the school nurse. But, it was still disappointment for Lillian! She loves her school and is just proud. I see that now!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment