Thursday, September 1, 2011

Selena Gomez We Own The Night Concert 2011!







All I can say is, I had one excited 6 year old girl when she came home from school today! I had bought these concert tickets months ago and finally the big day arrived! SURPRISE SWEETHEART!

Lillian came home from school and I told her about her BIG surprise. It is an early birthday present from Rich and I. She was so excited and was jumping up and down! Lydia even got a special day with dad and they went to Play Bounce and Jump and then to dinner. So, both girls were entertained for the evening!

Selena was amazing in concert. She has TONS of envegy, bounced all over the stage and was sweating with the rest of us! Lillian just poured sweat all afternoon into the night. It was 101 today and was still in the 90s driving home at 10:00pm. This is an outdoor arena. But, we still sang and danced the night away in Starlight Theatre!

Lillian was secretly hoping Justin would make a surprise appearance, but not tonight. We will have to see him another time! As for this pop star mom, I am tired and so is pop star daughter! I never stay up this late and feel like I am pulling Wendy's crazy hours...I know you are still awake woman! And you know Lydia will be wide awake ready to start her morning bright and early even if I am not! :)

Thanks Selena Gomez for some wonderful mom and daughter memories! ROCK ON!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment