Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of Preschool!



This morning I dropped Lydia off for her first day of school. I don't have many words to say except I hope she has a fantastic day. She looked so grown up in her outfit this morning and was so proud to put on her book bag. I couldn't get her to get a book bag that was more her age. She had to get one just like her sissy. No matter what I showed her at the store, it just didn't compare to her sister's bookbag. :) It is just as big as her!

She was all set and ready to go this morning. She ate her breakfast and we were out the door. She walked right in her classroom, found her cubby and hung her book bag up all by herself. Then, she met the other kiddos on the rug and started reading a book. I quickly said good bye so she didn't see the tears in my eyes. I didn't want her to see me cry.

Why is the first day of school so hard? I am so happy she seemed so happy and ready for today. I just miss her so very much. My little one said good bye. Bye Lydia and good luck today!!! Enjoy it all! Mommy loves you!

Love,

Mommy

A Mother's Heart
A Daughter's Love

2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you Lydia!! I hope today was a wonderful day for you!! And I'm proud of you to my love!! She's a very beautiful, brave little girl thanks to you! She's going to do wonderfully and make us both very proud!!

    With all three of you..I'm the luckiest man in the world. I don't say that enough!

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lydia, she looks so cute in her first day outfit:) I love the matching backpacks too! Sending our love your way!

    ReplyDelete