Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Early Christmas Pictures!!



Happy Early Christmas!!! I couldn't wait to have the girls pictures taken for Christmas because of these adorable dresses given to them by their Great Grandmother Martin. She always picks the best dresses for them and always searches to find something that matches. I love that!


The girls did great for their pictures and as always, Lillian was a charmer. She has the sweetest smile and reminds me of an angel. He face just lights up when the camera shines on her and she wanted to keep the spotlight on her. She really tried to help me with her little sister and make her smile. Lydia took one picture and then stood up and walked out of the room. She was done! But, both girls managed to sit there while we took almost a 100 pictures.

I finally found the ones I wanted to order and I can't wait to share them with everyone!! I know it is early, but it is never too early to be in the Christmas spirit! Just ask Lillian- she already has her letter ready to mail to Santa! Love you all!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment