Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Family of Four


I finally decided to start this blog page for my family after months of somone pushing me to do so! :) It was a great idea and I never thought I would find the time to actually sit at the computer long enough to get something started for our family. So, here I am tonight trying to start this page. It is dedicated to my husband serving in Iraq now and to our wonderful daughters- Lillian and Lydia.


I will start life where it is now. Rich is deployed to Iraq and many of you already know that through my numerous e-mails and updates. He has been deployed since April 28, 2009 and is stationed in Taji. He will be deployed for 12 months. We are still living in TX and stationed at Fort Hood, TX. We have been here for almost 2 years now. This is our second tour at Hood and the first time around it was 5 years.


So, here is our life! Lydia is now 9 months old and Lillian is 4 1/2 years old. I can't believe they both have birthdays comig up soon and our youngest will be 1 years old already. And she even said her first word today.. mama. I can't believe it, but she looks for me and says mama. Even Lillian heard her and said she was asking for me! Time is going by so fast and I just wish I could stop time and let them stay where they are forever! Of course, on the flip side, I wish I could speed time up and Rich would be home! :)


I will continue updating this blog as events happen in our life. This is just the beginning! An update of who we are and where we are! Keep checking in for more!


Love,


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment