Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are My Hands Still There?





Okay, so Lillian and I made it back outside during naptime for more snow time. But, really, I am typing and can not feel my hands! :) How do you northern guys do this all the time? I am so weak! But, we made it outside for a little over an hour and what fun it was!

Lillian and I made a small, but cute, snow woman. I wish I could have decorated her with make up and earrings just perfect for the Martin girls! But, we were left with a cheese stick for a nose, permanent black marker for the mouth and legos for the eyes and buttons! Just make do with what you have at the moment!

We made snow angels too and even had a snow fight! Lillian is pretty good with aim now and got me right in the face. Of course, I didn't get her back because she is my little girl, but I thought about it! :)
ALOT! :)

We even made it across the street to help our neighbors with their snowman! Then, we were getting frost bite and had to come in to warm up! Now, we are in nice comfy clothes and enjoying the heat! Come on Spring!


Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment