Saturday, September 4, 2010

Birthday Pictures






Well, it seems like they were just babies...isn't that what everyone says? Or how about, "They grow so fast!" Sounds like just words, but such powerful words! We had the girls take their birthday pictures today.

Lydia is turning 2 years old in a matter of weeks. Really? A two year old? She has such personality...is that the right word? :) It showed in her pictures. She doesn't really smile, but does her best to shine. The picture I chose for her birthday pictures is just so her and I will see if you can pick it out. She is the bully of the family and has such spunk in her little eyes. She throws fits every five minutes, smiles and melts your heart and then tells me this morning to ssssh as I was disciplining her. UGH! She is all those things wrapped up into one special girl..who thinks she is as old as Lillian. She already tells me she is going bye bye and going to school. She would follow her sister anywhere!


Lillian is turning 6 years old in four weeks. She is a bright child who has an amazing charm about her, but also a LOT of SASS! She would take pictures for hours and poses all by herself. I love this age because I don't have to jump up and down, try to make her smile, or act like I am "going to get you!" It is nice to see her in action! She has a smile that brights up any room! She loves school, adores her friends and she is so talented in my eyes. She has grown into such a big girl and I just don't want to let her go or see her get any older. She will be my little one that wants to wear makeup, shave her legs and stay out late with her friends. :)


So, another year of birthday pictures are taken and they are both amazing little girls! Here is to another year of growing and becoming their own individual little person. I just hope they always know that I am here to hold their hand, pick them up when they fall and will love them no matter what comes our way!


Love you all!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment