Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lydia's Chuck E Cheese 2nd Birthday Party!



It was a great morning celebrating Lydia turning 2 years old! We all loaded in the car bright and early and headed to Chuck E Cheese. It was one of the easiest parties I have ever hosted because I just had to show up. I usually get a little crazy and have them at my house with way too many kiddos, food and decorations!

Lydia had ten children come to her party and help her enjoy being 2 years old. If you ask Lydia how old she is, then she will tell you two (slurred) and try to hold up two fingers. It is adorable! She enjoyed all her friends today and hugged each and every one of them. She was running around all morning playing all the games and riding all the rides. She didn't stop for a second!

The kiddos all had a good time when Chuck E came out to play too! Except Lydia! She didn't want anything to do with him today which is not usual for her. She usually loves that mouse, but not today. Oh well, we just moved on! She got her crown, star medallion and so many other treats that it didn't matter whether she liked that mouse!

She loved her cake! I can't think Zoe enough for making such a beautiful cake for Lydia. It was amazing and I must say tasted fabulous! All the adults agreed and we had a little contest to see which flavor was better- chocolate or vanilla. Still debating, but man was it yummy! Lydia even blew out her own candle and was so proud of herself. Of course, Lydia enjoyed every bite and ate almost all her ice cream too!

Lydia and Lillian got to go into the Ticketron too. Lydia was fine at first, but as soon as the air came on, then she was out of there! She didn't like it, but her big sissy stayed in and won Lydia 300 tickets. Wasn't that awesome? She didn't even complain when she gave them to her sister!

It was a fun party and she got lots of great presents too. But, I must say, I think Grandpa had just as much fun as the children! Rich and his dad played some basketball and I am not sure who won that game. But, Grandpa enjoyed himself which was great too. He even got a picture of him and Lillian as she sat for all of thirty seconds.

Now, Lydia is napping and we are setting things up for the afternoon. We are giving her a pink motorcycle and she is going to flip when she sees it! More good times ahead of us! Happy Birthday Lydia! I asked her if she had a great party and she said, "YEAH!" That is all that matters to me! I love you sweetheart! I hope you are dreaming happy dreams!

Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment