Friday, September 17, 2010

Lydia's 2 year old Appointmet


Today Lydia had her two year old check up. She was right on track for all of her developmental stages and ahead in some areas. She weighs 28.4 lbs and is 34 1/2 inches long. She did so well and didn't cry one time. She even let the doctor check her ears and she held out her tongue too! So impressive!

Lydia is having her two year old birthday party tomorrow at Chuck E Cheese. I can't wait for her to go and see all her friends who are coming to celebrate with her. She LOVES Chuck E Cheese, so this was the perfect place for her party. Plus, she gets to have her Grandpa Martin and GG Martin at her party. They are flying in today from NC for a visit.
So, more pictures to come tomorrow from her party. Let the 2 year old adventure begin..or have they started already?

Happy Birthday sweetheart! You are one amazing little girl full of life, sass and attitude! I love the way you tell me to hush when I am speaking, run your Barbie Jeep into light posts and have no fear! I love how you adore your Lillian and think that life is always better when she is around you. I love how you always think of Lillian and always want her to have dessert too! :) You are truly wonderful and I am so lucky to have you everyday...even though I do think you are a handful. And I love your smile!! Happy Birthday baby!


Love,


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment