Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bradley Elementary Field Day







Can you believe it was raining and no sunshine in Kansas today for Field Day? What? It started raining while Lydia and I were on our way to meet Lillian for Lillian's first Field Day at Bradley. The school held off for 10 minutes in the gym and decided to go for it! YEAH!!! It drizzled off and on during the afternoon, but nothing too undearable for Lydia and I. Of course, the big kids didn't notice a thing! They were only having FUN FUN FUN!!!

The 6th graders put on Field Day. They thought up all activities with the help of the PE teacher and actaully ran each activity. There were about 10 different rotations and it lasted a little over two hours. Lillian played Stack the Cups, Topsey Turvery, Sack Race, Hula Hoop, Musical Hula Hoop and so many more!

Lillian had a lot of fun and her competitive side really showed today...right in the middle of Field Day as it is raining, Lillian screams, "Mom, does my hair look okay?" We all got a good laugh as I answered while putting on lipgloss, "You look beautiful!" That is my girl! :)

Only 7 more days of Kindergarten and look out 1st Grade! Are you ready for Lillian?!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Great work sweetheart! I'm so proud of you!! Great job this year in kindergarten! I love you Lillian!

    ReplyDelete