Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lillian Becomes A Pirate?





Lillian had her dance recital today! The theme of the show was "Under the Big Top." It was an adorable theme! The song titles included Grand Entrance, Illisionists, The Lion Tamer and His Lions, Pirates, Circus Tram, Mimes, Clowns, and Ring Masters. There were a total of 30 dances. The show was really great and I must admist the cloggers rocked it today! Those girls were amazing! Of course, so was my Lillian! She always makes me proud! She just beams on stage and is a little or should I say BIG DIVA!!!

Lillian was really excited for her recital. She is such a show girl and was ready to strut her stuff on the stage today. Since we could not tape the show today, we had the chance to video tape the rehearsal. It was yesterday. We will receive a copy in the mail from the actual recital, but I thought I would share her rehearsal with everyone.

Lillian was super excited to see her friend Kate come today! It was a surprise for her and she was smiling ear to ear. Lillian said she saw Kate while dancing on stage. Thanks Kate and Rebecca for taking your beautiful Sunday afternoon to watch Lillian's recital. It really meant a lot to all of us! Friends are awesome!

Lillian has really enjoyed dance! She is ready to take on ballet, tap and jazz next fall. I don't know if I am ready for the commitment, but she certainly is! I love watching her perform on stage and I love seeing her big smile. That is what makes all the craziness worhtwhile for me. Her love to dance!

And Lillian has shared her love with her sister and Lydia will also be a ballerina! Lydia told me she wants to dance like sissy and wants her own tutu and shoes. Too cute! I just bought her her first pair of ballet slippers. She is going to rock it too!

Enjoy the circus! Love you all! WAY TO GO LILLIAN!!! Another recital under your belt!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment