Friday, April 9, 2010

Bluebonnets






We had a friend of ours and just so happens to be an amazing photographer (http://www.susansteenphotography.com) take some wonderful pictures of the girls in the Texas Bluebonnets! This is a TX tradition and we have done them every year we have lived in Texas. Lydia was being a little stinker and her face shows her whole 18 month old attitude. She didn't want to pose, sit, walk, stand or smile. She was just being Lydia in all her glory! But, I love her to pieces just how she is!

Of course, Lillian was on point and being a little model. She enjoys pictures and always has a good time. Sometimes, she gets a little too much into it and I have to bring her back in! hee hee


Susan, the photographer, said Lillian could model for her any day and Lillian was so excited and told me she wants to model in Paris too. My little DIVA! And being a DIVA, she told me the other day while we were at the park, "Mom, you just wasted my time!" All because I didn't have the time to take her down to the duck pond before Lydia's nap. My oh My!


But, it was our last chance for pictures in the TX bluebonnets since we are moving to Kansas in June. We will always look at these pictures and remember Texas with fond memories and hope the Army will station us here again. And thanks Susan for an awesome job! You are the best!

Love you all and Happy Spring!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment