Thursday, April 1, 2010

Growing Up




Lillian was so excited to take me to her school playground today to show off her monkey bar skills. She has been able to do the monkey bars for a little while depending on the park. Some bars are farther apart than others and it is harder for her. But, she mastered the monkey bars at school and was so happy!


She had been asking to take me there, so today we made it! She did a great job and showed me over and over again. Plus, she was thrilled to show her little sister her playground. She showed her the slides, the playhouse, the bouncer, and they even put on a show on stage.

They decided to sing "Wheels on the Bus!" I loved it because Lydia just started doing the hand motions this week! It is adorable watching her grow up and seeing her chubby arms go around and around. They melt my heart!

I only wish I could stop time somehow so Rich could see it all for himself. It is hard to believe he will be home in a couple of weeks. He comes home to two children who have changed so much this past year. I know we can't get the time back, but we will make some new memories with the four of us! Wow! Finally, a family of four! Hurry home honey! We love and miss you!

Enjoy the video and love you all!

Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment