Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween and BOO TO YOU!



We made it through one more year of trick or treating and this is success in this household! My little cupcake and doughnut were a hit tonight and they traveled long and far for their candy! Up and down hills! In and out of neighborhoods! In the snow...just getting carried away now! :)

We lasted about two hours which was fantastic! By the end, my feet were tired too, and my arms were tired of pulling the wagon. They made it a long time on foot, but those little feet couldn't keep up the whole time. Their baskets were full and they saw lots of friends along the way tonight even some ghosts, trolls and monsters!

We went out from 4:00pm to 6:00pm which was great! The girls have never had the chance to pass out candy, so they did from 6:00pm until 7:00pm. Then, the sugar rushes were wearing off and it was time to come in for bedtime. They are still little and need their rest or was it me that needed the rest? I was having a glass of wine while passing out candy, so it could have been me! OR the FABULOUS food Mandi made for dinner! She made all sorts of munchies and we all sat outside and finished passing out candy. It was great and thank you Mandi for a wonderful Halloween dinner!

Now, my Sweet Treats are sleeping and I am ready to hit the bon fire with the adults! What a great Halloween! Be safe trick or treating and good night and sweet candy filled dreams!

Love you all!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment