Saturday, October 30, 2010

Leavenworth Trick Or Treat



This morning we started off Halloween early! We went to downtown Leavenworth to Trick or Treat at all the stores. They actually had a Halloween contest, but we missed it this morning. I was so bummed because I just knew we would win for Best Family Costume (okay, I know I am a little biased, but I still think we are cute! :))

The stores all passed out candy on the streets and Lydia said Trick of Treat for the first time too! It wasn't really clear, but you knew what she meant and she meant business. Can you believe she would be the one throwing a fit for not being able to eat MORE candy before lunch? And then ate almost her whole basket on the way home from lunch? Yep, that's my girl!

Now, after trick or treating this morning, taking Lillian to a birthday party and letting Lydia nap, we are ready for trick or treating tonight! Watch out Fort Leavenworth here comes Sweet Treats!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment