Friday, October 8, 2010

One More Birthday Party





The party princess is still going strong tonight! We just rocked it up with some friends and boy were these kiddos wild tonight! I think something is in the air and even baby Lydia was on FIRE! She was trying to beat up a 10 year old....good thing Emily wouldn't hurt Lydia because she loves her to pieces. But, Miss Lydia was swinging from the chandeliers and dancing on tables! The cake and ice cream kicked in for sure!


We all had a great time playing with our friends and even the adults got a chance to chat when they were not telling everyone to calm down. hee hee It is WONDERFUL to see the kiddos playing, running wild outside, Lydia chasing Zach with the biggest smile on her face, and watching Lillian play with her girl friends. I think everyone has enough sugar and junk to last until Halloween. But, oh no, we have the REAL birthday party in the morning with MORE cupcakes! Can we stand it? I don't know!

Lillian said this was the best day ever and she loved being 6! She went to bed tonight with a big smile on her face, thinking of her friends, and knowing she didn't want her birthday to end. Who could ask for more?

And, by the way Nina, these pinata pictures are just for you! Lydia had mad pinata skills this year and I am glad I did buy one in the end. Even though, you could have sent me one from across the border! Can you believe there are stores that don't even have pinatas here in Kansas! SHAMEFUL!! You know I love you girl!

And Wendy, what can I say! The video was amazing and made me miss you guys and TX even more than I already do at times. It really made my evening and I just smiled when I sat down tonight to watch the video. Those sweet faces, those sweet girls, those sweet voices!! I love you all!

Good night Lillian! Sweet dreams and more fun to come tomorrow!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment