Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day of First Grade!



Ready or Not Here She Comes! Lillian woke up so excited this morning for Frist Grade. We were ready on time, took pictures outside, out the door and walked to school. We were even early! Whew!

Mrs. Blain was waiting with smiles at her door. Lillian walked right in and was ready to do her morning routine. Of course, me being me, I had to stay and help even though she told me she had it under control. I just wanted her day to go smooth.

We just had lunch with Lillian and she was nothing but smiles. She told me all about her morning and how they still had art this afternoon. She said Mrs. Blain was really nice and she liked her a lot. I am so happy she is still smiling on her first day.

Good luck to all the kiddos as they enter school this year!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment