Monday, August 8, 2011

Meet the Teacher!



Lillian met her first grade teacher today- Mrs. Blain! Lillian was so excited to be back in Bradley Elementary visiting her new teacher Mrs. Blain, her old teacher Mrs. Keeley and all her friends. She is so proud of her school and made me visit the Music room, Science Lab and Art Room even though we were there last year. But, I smiled and let her take me on the tour.

She is ready for tomorrow morning to turn into a First Grader. I am so proud of her and it makes me smile to see how excited she is for school. Of course, Lydia shined today too and everyone remembered her too! :) How can you forget!

Here is to a great year at Bradley Elementary! Good luck Lillian and always do your best!! Mommy and Daddy love you! Get ready Mrs. Blain..she is one tough cookie! Or should I say sassy cookie! :)

Mommy


Learning Together in First Grade
By Barbara Gruber & Sue Gruber

First grade is a special place,
See the big smile on my face.

Games to play and songs to sing,
We learn about everything.
Pencils, papers, books to read,
We have everything we need.

So much to learn, so much to do,
We must listen to you-know-who.
Our class is a busy bunch,
Look- it’s almost time for lunch!

We know all the ABC’s,
Right down to the XYZ’s.
Reading, writing, spelling too,
We even know two plus two.

We learn together all year,
Second grade will soon be here!
There’s time for work, time for play,
Learning new things every day.

First grade is a special place,
See the big smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you Lillian!! Good luck! I know you will do well!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete