Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!











Happy Memorial Day to Everyone! We have enjoyed quite the weekend with dinners, friends and BBQs. It has been a blast! Can't believe it is our last one in Texas! :(


We spent yesterday in the pool and at a BBQ. We went to Barb and Dave's house and had such a great time swimming in their awesome pool, enjoying great food cooked on the grill and hanging out with friends. The girls stayed the whole three hours swimming in the pool! What a change from last year for Lydia considering she just walked around the pool then and now she is swimming, laying on her back and jumping in the pool all by herself. She has no fear at all! I LOVE it! And Lillian is now swimming at level three...she can swim and take a breath and then continue swimming, dive all the way to the bottom of the pool and can treat water for about 10 seconds. The girls are like mermaids now which is great to escape the TX heat!


Then, today we went to Nina's house for some playtime in the morning and then off to another cookout. We all went to Cecilu's house for some more water time and great food! The girls enjoyed the water slide, trampoline and pool. Another day spent outside enjoying the water and sun. But, most of all, another day with friends. We enjoyed seeing all the girls again and my girls were exhausted by the end of the day. Let's hope the sleep well tonight!


It has been a great Memorial Day weekend. I have enjoyed seeing all my friends and how it makes me miss them even more. I can't believe we are down to 25 days in TX...where did all the time go? I miss my friends so much already and I haven't even said good bye. What would I do without them making me smile, laugh and not take the small things so seriously?


Well, tomorrow we are off for another adventure....DISNEYLAND HERE COMES THE MARTINS??? ARE YOU READY TO RUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE?????


Love you all!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast at Disneyland! We love you all and will miss you guys like crazy when you have to leave Texas:( Big hugs and we will make the most of our time left together, then bring on the road trips...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete