Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lillian's Dance Recital













What a FANTASTIC morning! All I can say is that this was a wonderful show put on by Lisa's Dance Connection. Lisa, honestly, it was perfect and kept me smiling the whole time! It was called "Dancing with Our Stars" and it was great!


Lillian didn't miss a beat in her ballet or tap dance. She was so full of life and animation and we all kept cheering for her. I couldn't be more proud of her right now and I am just beaming! She made me smile each dance and kept me on my toes. She was ADORABLE!


I loved seeing all of her friends too and each child was amazing this year. I am speechless....okay, I always have something to say! WAY TO GO LILLIAN!!!!! MY STAR!

Love,


Julie

Ps- Lillian is the last one on the right during tap and in the very middle during ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment