Friday, October 16, 2009

All By Herself!!

We spent the afternoon at the park today. It turned out to be a beautiful Texas day and it was a gorgeous 72 degrees. Who could ask for anything more? Lillian did and she got it! :) She made it across the monkey bars for the first time today all by herself! I was so proud of her and she was proud of herself. She jumped right up, grabbed the bars and off she went bar by bar. She was jumping up and down and kept saying, "I did it! I did it!!" WAY TO GO LILLIAN!!! She wanted me to film it for her daddy and we ran back to the car for the camera. So, this one is for you honey!!!!

Good night my love! We miss you each and every day!

All our love,

Julie

Ps- I had to include Lydia too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I'm proud of you!! Good job! Keep going!! Hi Lydia!! Tell mommy to get closer so I can see your smile!!! Then tell her I love her!!

    ReplyDelete