Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lillian Turns 5!!!



The big day finally arrived...Lillian turned 5 years old at 12:03 this morning!!!! She was so happy when I walked in her room this morning. Last night when I put her to bed, I heard her singing in her room when she should have been sleeping. She was singing "Happy Birthday To ME!!!" What a hot mess!

She woke up early...I guess she had a lot to celebrate today. :) I walked in her room and was singing Happy Birthday to her this morning. It was nice that Lydia was sleeping in...I had some time with Lillian just one on one.
She couldn't wait to open her presents this morning. She didn't want to go to the bathroom, spruce up her hair or do anything before it was present time.

I bought her a little miniture drum set and electric guitar for her birthday. I thought I would start off small before we got the real deal in this house. And trust me...it is as loud as the big drum set! :0 Lillian loved it and has been asking for one for her party. For those of you who don't know yet, Lillian is having a Hannah Montana Rock-N-Roll birthday party this weekend. So, the drums and guitar fit in perfect!


Then, she opened her present from Daddy. It was the best present of all...can you guess what it was? HANNAH MONTANA CONCERT TICKETS!!!! YEA!!! Lillian and I will be going to the concert on October 15th in San Antonio. It will be her first concert and she is more than thrilled. She has been asking to see Miley in concert for months now and I kept telling her she was coming to this area. And now we are going!!! You should have seen her face...watch the video! hee hee Thanks daddy for the best present in the world!


And Daddy called this morning on Skype. Daddy sang Happy Birthday to Lillian and it made her whole day. She talked to him for 20 minutes online and told him it was her birthday. Like he didn't know! hee hee She loved seeing him for her birthday and it made the day perfect!

We had animal shaped pancakes this morning before leaving for open gym. No, it wasn't Hannah Montana pancakes...Lillian wanted animals. Thank goodness for that! :) So, dinner tonight with friends and then party time on Saturday! ROCK N ROLL FOREVER!!!


Love you all!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday my little darling!! I'm so happy for you and I am thrilled that you had a great day! I'm even more happy that you liked your tickets that Mommy and I got for you!! I can't wait to hear all about the concert!! I love you my little angel!! Have a wonderful day!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete