Saturday, October 10, 2009

ROCK STAR PARTY!!!!




Today was the big ROCK STAR HANNAH MONTANA BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! What a fantastic morning! Lillian woke up really early again this morning and couldn't wait for her party to begin. We stayed up last night and put on her fingernails (press ons) and she couldn't wait to complete her outfit. Her nails were black with pink polka dots. :) She got up and out of bed with no problem this morning and got her Hannah Montana outfit on fast! :) She brushed those teeth and skipped breakfast just counting down the minutes until her friends arrived for the big show. She couldn't wait to show the party off to everyone!

Our great friend, Dave, came last night and helped set up for the party. He set up two disco balls for me that spinned, shined and glowed different colors. I hung stars from the ceiling, set up the stage, placed the microphone on the stage, set up the guitars and drums and got ready to ROCK!!! The disco balls were amazing!!!

Even Lydia got dressed up in her Rock Star onsie that said, "Little Sisters Rock" and put on her pink skull leg warmers. She was too stinking cute with those chubby thighs showing all day long! But, little rocker was in a mood! She pretty much fussed or cried the whole party and made Mommy work extra hard this morning! Didn't she realize that Lillian was having 13 friends coming over today? I don't think so nor did she care! She put on her Rock Star attitude and snubbed her nose!

Finally, the food was out and everyone started arriving! Aerial came and set up her makeup station. She did all the girls make up, sprayed color hair spray in everyone's hair, put tattoos on arms and face painted all the faces of Lillian's friends. She was a BIG hit and I would hire her again! She was so pleasant and made the entertainment that much easier on me which made me smile. The girls especially loved Aerial and loved the makeup! Lillian said since she was 5 years old now she could wear mascara....I had to draw the line somewhere!

We ROCKED it out on stage. It took everyone a little while to get going, but then it all hit! The drums were banging, the singers were singing and the guitars were jamming! The disco balls were spinning and it reminded me of being in a club (long long time ago for me). But, it was awesome watching everyone jam away and just make NOISE NOISE and MORE NOISE!!!

We all had lunch in my playroom. We just had a picnic on the floor. The pizza delivery guy showed up and said,"I haven't seen this many kids in school!" He was a little intimidated by all the little ones and quickly got his tip and hit the road. :) In the middle of lunch, all the kiddos were telling me this was the best party ever and it made me smile. Then, my 5 year old walked up to me out of the blue and said, "Mommy, this is the best party ever. Everything is perfect! I love you!" Well, what more could I say? So, I cried! All the stress melted away with one big hug and smile from her. She is the best ROCKER ever!!!

We moved the party outside and it was time for PINATA!! Whack Whack Whack!!! All the kids got a turn hitting the pinata and finally it was candy time and it all came out and hit the ground. The kids rushed to get all the candy they could possibly get and filled their bags.

Then, it was caketime! The cake was amazing and delicious! I haven't had a piece yet, but I heard it was fantastic!!! Lillian made a wish, but wouldn't tell me! She knew it wouldn't come true then! hee hee

Lillian had a awesome day with friends! Thank you so much for everyone who came today to Rock it out with Lillian. It was awesome and we will have to do it again! Okay, not too soon!!! Love you my little Rock Star!!!! Good night!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment