Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parties!!




Hello everyone! I guess today starts the eating candy and Halloween Parties!! We went this morning to Lillian's Halloween Parade at school. Lillian and Lydia both got dressed up and ready to go this morning bright and early. Last year, the school had them sing Halloween songs by class, but this year they simply walked around and waved to their friends one class at a time. I was really hoping for the singing because I love hearing the funny songs! But, Lillian performed some for me at home!


Lydia did wonderful at Lillian's school this time. If you remember from Lillian's birthday party at her school, we were sent out to the hall. But, this time, Lydia behaved her sweet self and we made it through chapel. YEAH!!!

Then, Lydia and I left Lillian's school and headed over to her little Halloween party with our Music Maker friends. We sang songs, danced and played some fun games. We did the cake walk a couple of times and won some treats. We didn't need them! I can't get Lydia to stop eating M&Ms these days and she gets that sweet tooth from me and her dad. :) She had two small snack bags while we there and then it was time to head home!

It was a fun morning and tonight we are off to another Halloween party with friends!!! TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

Love you all!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment