Monday, August 24, 2009

Cheer Bears

Lillian had her very first class of Cheer Bears this afternoon! I thought Lillian might enjoy the cheer and tumble side of gymnastics and I thought we would give it a try this semester. She went from a 45 minute Kids Gym class to cheer and tumble for an hour. She was so excited the whole class and couldn't wait to show me her skills each and every time. They started working on toe touches and form right away and I was thrilled that she enjoyed it so much. I only got a few minutes with Miss Lydia calling my name and walking me everywhere, but I thought she did a fantastic job! Lillian was exhausted when we walked in the door from class and I know Mondays will be hard on her since school will be starting soon too. She should sleep well tonight! :)

Lydia today did something great at gymnastics too. She gave her first hug to a baby! It was so adorable and she leaned right in and put her head on his shoulder. He is only 6 months old and a ladies man! :) It melted my heart and she did it three times just to make sure I noticed her being sweet...normally, she is the one pulling her sister's hair! :)

What a great day for both girls! Enjoy the video and love you all!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. Great job!! Enjoy your classes sweetheart!! I would love to have seen Lydia give a hug! Precious! Thanks for the update and the video mom! I love you, my girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too honey!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete