Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello Kitty Birthday Party!

It was a Hello Kitty kind of day here in The Martin Household! After the Hello Kitty mall experience, we had a Hello Kitty Birthday Party to attend for Allyson. Allyson is one of Lillian's best buds and she turned 5 years old.

The birthday party was held at one of the local splash pad and park in Temple. Lillian had a really great time playing with all of her friends and I dare say she enjoyed the new playground more than the splash pad. We have gone to this park before, but not since all the renovations and upgrades. It was really nice! We got hot playing at the park, ran through the splash pad to cool off, had dinner, ran through the park, had cupcakes, hit the pinata, opened presents and ran through the park again! I couldn't get Lillian off the playground and I hope she sleeps well tonight! She would still be playing if I let her, but bedtime was calling my name.

As for the other little one, Lydia decided to smear me twice with a cupcake. She loved playing in the frosting and smearing it all over herself and me. To bad I don't have pictures, but I couldn't dare touch my camera with the amount of frosting on my hands. My friend, Jessica, helped clean Lydia up and then Lydia struck again. Another hand in the frosting! I came home with frosting all over my bathing suit and down my legs! She even had it in her rolls! hee hee

Another great birthday party and thanks Allyson for inviting us! It was a splashing good time! Happy Birthday! Good night and sleep tight!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment