Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shout Out to Hubby!







Well, another visit to the famous Yo Yo's! We all needed a treat after Lydia screamed the whole time in Children's Place! hee hee All I needed to know was what size Lillian needed in jeans for school. It sounds so easy, but no...not in my shoes! :) We get there and I go looking for the dressing room. Please keep in mind this is a new Children's Place built at Fort Hood which is the largest military installation in the world! I saw a sign for Dressing Rooms and headed that way. I passed the bathroom and ended up in the stockroom. So, I asked an employee and she said I went right by it- the ONE DRESSING ROOM!! One dressing room? Whose idea was this? This is why I shop online!!
Of course, it was occupied the WHOLE time we were there. So, my poor baby had to strip down to her underwear in the store while Lydia is screaming to get out of the stroller. We were in the store for 15 minutes and everyone thought Lydia was dying or something along those lines by the way she was shouting! At least I got what I needed and then we ran out the door.

Off to Yo Yo's for something a little more refreshing! We had some ice cream (we are addicted now) and then discovered you could write on the walls. How cool is that? So, we grabbed a pen and went to work! Enjoy the artwork and now whomever goes to Yo Yo's will know we were there! Enjoy!
Love you all!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment