Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello Kitty!
















Hello Kitty! She came today to the Temple Mall today and Lillian went with some great friends- Jessica, Jack and Lily to meet her. Lydia was napping and we met them afterwards for lunch. :) We all know my Miss Thing would have never made it waiting in that long line! DRAMA MOMMA!
Lillian was so excited to go today and she did great waiting in line with her friends. Jessica said she was a big help! Lillian colored some pictures for Helly Kitty this morning before she left and Miss Kitty was so thrilled when Lillian gave them to her today. As you can see, everyone had a great time!
We all went to a nice lunch and then home for naptime. Okay, Lydia napped and Lillian and I tried to talk to Daddy on Skype. We managed to chat for a few minutes, but the call kept dropping. Rich did play his guitar for us and surprised me by playing the chords to "You Had Me from Hello." That was our first dance at our wedding! It was wonderful and it reminded me of that amazing day. And honey, you had me from hello too! I love you and I would marry you again!
Enjoy the pictures!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks girls for helping us celebrate Allyson's BIG DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would not have been anywhere else! It was tons of fun! I even enjoyed the cupcake smeared all over me! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too my dear. I'll have that song down by time I come home! I miss you!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you honey! I miss you too and I can't wait to hear it in person. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete