Friday, September 25, 2009

Frist Time at Music Makers!




Today Lydia and I went to Music Makers. Lillian had to go to school and was so disappointed she couldn't come with us today. I felt so bad because I know how much she loves it too! But, she is growing up now and has to be the big girl.

Lydia really enjoyed the class and participated as much as she could for a 1 year old. She shook
the music shakers, ran around and played with the other kiddos. She isn't shy just like her older sister! She walks right up to other babies her age and babbles something to them. They usually run away! hee hee

It was fun sharing this morning with her and watching her enjoy herself. It reminded me of when it was just Lillian and I and the first time we went together. They are both such joys in my life and these little moments are the moments I cherish the most! I am so grateful to be with them everyday!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment