Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello to Daddy!!


Today we went to Fort Hood for a VTC with Rich. It was AWESOME seeing him on such a large screen! We do have Skype at home, but it seems to never work for us at the times we are able to get online. So, it was wonderful to have a chance to see and talk to him with no technical interruptions! He looked GREAT!!!

Lillian was thrilled to see her daddy and she showed him her cartwheel, how she could snap and how she could whistle. Daddy was impressed with all the things his little girl could do now. It made her smile from ear to ear! She also asked Rich if we could go to the Children's Museum when he got home and he said yes. She said, "Mommy, he said yes!" She is so silly!


Lydia just ate the whole time. It was dinner time and she ate a whole bag of yogurt melts. Rich was impressed with how much she could eat! He said, "Is this how she always eats?" Too funny and cute and of course I said, "YES!!!" She showed daddy she could walk now too! Other than that, not too much to report from Lydia! :)

As for me, I just wish I could have touched him! It really made him feel so far away. I kept wishing I would turn around and he would say SURPRISE I AM HOME!!, but I know that was really never going to happen. I wish I could have had one more hug, but I know I would have never let him go again.


So, honey, I love you! It was AWESOME seeing you this evening! I am so proud of you and everything you do for your country and family. See you soon!!!! Good night!


Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment